Linear Manufacturing started with a vision to produce low volume high mix electronic products. Our philosophy has been the foundation of everything we have produced to date. Great care has been taken to ensure that this vision is effectively communicated and maintained by all members of our team.
Why Choose Us?
We believe passionately about producing equipment in the United States with the highest standards.
Linear Manufacturing continues to succeed because it remains totally focused on its strengths and its core competencies.
Our core activity is centered on providing complete turnkey solutions. By offering our customers a complete solution, we are able to add considerable value to our business relationships and free up their resources to concentrate on core business activities which include innovation, product design, and sales and marketing.
Because we are committed to quality, we are an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility and employ IPC-610 certified operators.
- GPS & Bluetooth Technology
- Oil & Gas
- Water Treatment Devices
- Medical Devices
- Security Devices
- Cleaning Equipment
- Water Irrigation Controllers
Innovative Rapid Prototyping
At the innovative prototype and pre-production stages, products are typically in a state of on-going development that requires the ability to respond to design changes while still meeting the stringent performance and schedule requirements. Through the utilization of assembly skills learned over decades of experience, Linear has attained the status as a leader in prototype and pre-production manufacturing. We have the capability through our partner companies to be able to procure small quantities of PCB’s, custom molded parts and electronic components at low cost to produce the prototype quantities.
- SMT/Through-Hole Capabilities, Complex PCBs/BGA Assemblies
- Quick turn SMT and through-hole capabilities
- Complex PCBs / BGA assemblies
- Board level or complete assemblies
- Consigned or turnkey material management
- Critical feedback for future production builds leveraging our extensive DFM, DFT and DFA expertise and experience
The Benefits To You
Linear can reduce lead times for your products. We achieve this by maintaining strategic partnerships with numerous suppliers. Because we use multiple providers we are able to achieve better pricing and accountability to meet deadlines.
- Expeditious time to market
- Lower production costs, improved quality and enhanced performance
- Close collaboration between your engineers and our prototype team
- Full access to our state-of-the-art equipment and expertise
Why Choose Linear
- Linear is a full service electronics manufacturing services provider
- We are real people doing business with real people
- Experienced employees with over 670 years of collective experience in the electronic manufacturing industry
- Strategic alliances and long term relationships with supply base
- Inventory Management
- Distribution Management
- Material research and BOM Analysis
- On-going continuing education for employees
Commitment to High Quality
Linear is committed to providing high-quality printed circuit board and system assembly services at competitive prices. We are dedicated to meeting unique volume and delivery requirements. Linear is committed to satisfying the needs of our customers through integrity, partnership and dedication to the mission. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility and employ IPC-610 certified operators.